Resolve Outlook 2011 Calendar not Syncing with Exchange Server Issue
Perpetrators of Outlook 2011 Calendar not Syncing with Exchange Server
- If all existing devices are updated, it will corrupt the calendars
- Connectivity issue between email client and Exchange Server
- Admin upgrades Exchange Server to improve performance and capacity
Listing the issues and queries asked by the users while using Outlook 2011 with Exchange Server:
New Appointment Unable to Sync with Exchange
Outlook is not showing Appointments
Meetings do not sync to iCloud
Manual Ways to Sync Calendars in Outlook for Mac 2011 with Exchange
- Exit all the applications.
- Go to the Go menu
- Now click Home.
- Open Documents/Microsoft User Data.
- Hold CONTROL button,
- Click Office 2011 Identities,
- Then click Duplicate.
- A copy of the folder will be created
- Go to the Tools tab, and click Sync Services
- Click on the Calendar check box
- In Select the accounts to sync, select the account that you want to sync
- On the Outlook folder to add new items, go to the pop-up menu
- Now users can select the location in Outlook where they want new items to be saved.
- Close the Sync Services dialog box
- Now click on Sync iCal Calendars check box to select the calendars that user wants to sync
- In the end click Apply and then Click on Sync.