How to Sync Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Step 1: Open iCal and Click on the "iCal" toolbar option. Choose "Preferences" starting from the drop menu to open the Preferences box.
- Step 2: Click the "Accounts" tab and afterward tap on the "Plus" icon to start making another account.
- Step 3: Choose "Google" from "Account Type" menu, and enter your Gmail login details of interest into the Email Address and Password fields. Hit "Create" to sync your Gmail account with iCal.
- Step 4: Open Outlook for Mac and tap on the "Outlook" toolbar choice. Select "Preferences" starting from the drop menu to open the Preferences pane.
- Step 5: Select "Sync Services" to open the Sync Services window.
- Step 6: Check the "Calendar" enclose the Account panel, and check the "On My Computer" box in the Select the Accounts to Sync Window. Select "On My Computer/Calendar" from the “Outlook Folder to Add New Items To" drop-down menu. This configures Outlook to sync its substance with iCal.
- Step 7: Close the Sync Services window, and Tap "OK" on the accompanying warning box to finish the procedure and sync your Outlook installation with Gmail.